Kensington clubs are swish, swanky and full of London’s elite party-g...
Business Card Prices:
The London Printing Company offers a multitude of business card types, including single-sided, double-sided, folded and embossed, for which prices will vary. We’re also able to print your business cards on a wide variety of materials – so the options really are limitless.
The prices below are for our single-sided, matt laminated business cards on 450gsm board.
|Quantity||Price (exc. vat)|
How To Order:
A. If you have a print-ready PDF file of your business card design, please take the following steps:
1. Submit your print-ready PDF file attached to the contact form on this page along with the quantity of business cards you would like to have printed.
2. Provide us with any other additional information such as the style and material of business card you would like to have printed.
3. We will provide you with a quote before commencing with the project, or simply confirm the price with you based on the above pricing table.
4. Once you’ve accepted the quote, you can make your payment and we will complete the project within 2 business days.
5. We will contact you to let you know that your business cards are ready for collection.
B. If you need the assistance of our in-house designer to design your business cards from scratch, take the following steps:
1. The first step is for you to provide our team with a brief on your business card idea. This can be done by speaking with us in either of our stores, but can also be done over the phone or via email. You’ll also need to specify the quantity and style of business card that you would like designed.
2. We will provide you with a quote for the project.
3. Our design team will then create a draft design based on your brief, once we’ve received a 50% deposit for the project. Our draft design usually takes between 2-3 hours depending on the complexity of the project, which will be emailed to you upon completion.
4. Once you’re happy with the draft design, you’ll need to complete the full payment and we will proceed with printing the requested number of business cards with the agreed design.
5. Within 2 business days we will contact you to let you know that your business cards are ready for collection at our store.
Your business says a lot about who you are, the company you work for and your attention to detail. What’s more, that business card is going to act as a marketing tool long after the moment you handed it over.
Doesn’t it make sense to make sure that your business cards are better than just ordinary?
Here at The London Printing Company, we believe that the power of the business card should never be underestimated. That’s why we offer personalised business card printing as one of our specialist services and provide a wide range of business card printing choices and solutions.
There might be a million business card designs, but only one is perfect for you – let our print experts and in-house designers help you make the best choice.
Both our London print shops (in Notting Hill and Earls Court, Chelsea) provide competitively priced business card printing services, including double sided, matte, gloss, embossing, debossing, foil block printing and so much more.
No matter what your design, we ensure that your business cards come out exactly how you envisioned them and that the quality is noticeably superior. Our stores service businesses across London and promise to get your cards done in record time.
Forward-thinking companies deserve the best. Our 24-hour service provides different finishing options on diverse materials. Don’t let your business cards let you down, come to The London Printing Company and get them done right.