How to find a quality printing company
What should you look for in a quality printer? Here’s our “top 5” handy checklist for companies that feel they deserve both good service AND attractive prices:
1. Listening/flexibility. Your needs as a customer are distinct and in the printing business, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. At the London Printing Company we take pride in tailoring our service around your needs.
2. Transparent pricing. It’s critical that your printer draws up a detailed quote that accounts for all contingencies before the project starts. Some printers will quote low but then add on lots of unexpected extras. At the London Printing Company we’ll do our utmost to give you the total budget honestly at the outset.
3. Ability to deliver the job in-house. Some printers will accept your project but then outsource its production. This makes it hard for them to guarantee quality and delivery dates. At The London Printing Company we have all the machinery in-house to get the job done.
4. A realistic delivery date. At the London Printing Company we will move heaven and earth to meet your deadlines; but more importantly, we won’t make promises that we can’t keep. Beware of print shops that make unrealistic promises.
5. Quality design and finishing. It’s one thing “getting the job done” but quite another to give it that extra sheen that makes your company look extra-special. Always challenge your printer to come up with outputs that show you in your best light.